Monday 26 March 2012

From Kulaifornia to California - Madame Tussauds Hollywood : Episode 1

Salam...

Madame Tussauds Hollywood is located opposite to the hotel we resided. Well-renown for displaying its wax work of sports persons, film stars and famous icons; I got the opportunity to experience it.
...the entrance.
...Brad and Angelina were there.
...spotted Mr. Snoop but not in my interest as I am more into N.W.A., Public Enemy and Ice-T.
...we requested Mr. Spielberg for a screen test but failed.
...he offered us jobs at Stark Industries...but we rejected.
...listening to some advice from my favourite Marlon "the Godfather" Brando.
...and one shot for the record.
As for the case, I got to know that Madame Tussaud will open its museum in Jakarta which will be the biggest in Southeast Asia somewhere middle of 2012 and I wonder why not in our country. Even Bangkok has one and I am still wondering why Jakarta was chosen over us.

See ya in the next episode... :-)

Rhymee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

alahai, sket nye gambo!

mcm real kan...

napa jakarta ek?
tak best betul...huhuuu

Anonymous said...

Because Jakarta has much better potential than any Malaysian cities, it is the capital of 240 million ppl, of course it will attract more visitors than 25 million ppl-country. so it is very clever consideration, best one..

Post a Comment