Thursday 22 March 2012

From Kulaifornia To California - The J. Paul Getty Museum

Salam...

To be frank, I am not the type of guy who fancies going to museum but during my trip there I experienced going to one known as The Getty Villa in Pacific Palisades by the Malibu beach.

I got to know that the museum keeps more than 44,000 Greek, Roman, and Etruscan antiquities dating from 6,500 BC to 400 AD, including the Lansdowne Heracles and the Victorious Youth. As I was not really into those artifacts or whatsoever, I was rather fascinated with the surroundings then. :-)
...the entrance.
...inside the museum.
...and one for the record.
...a few of the many antiquities.
...the central courtyard.
...part of the main courtyard.
...the garden.
...then, we had salmon for lunch with the view of the Pacific Ocean. :-)
As for the case, I had my lunch by the Pacific Ocean together with my partner in crime with no kids around (my kids gonna kill me I guess...) was one of the best moment. Hell yeah!!!

See ya...

Rhymee


No comments:

Post a Comment