Tuesday 3 April 2012

From Kulaifornia to California - Madame Tussauds Hollywood : Episode 2

Salam...

I have to tell you that in this second part, the photographs that I took was the best of the crop.
...that Fresh Prince of Bel Air guy Will Smith was there.

...George Clooney. My partner in crime fancies him but not me. ;-)
...Britney made me put my arms around her and I was helpless. Seriously...;-)
...my partner in crime with Britney's ex.
...I reveal. ;-)
...that beautiful Nicole Kidman.
...with Jessica Alba and again I was helpless.

...with the guy you know who. By the way, I had conveyed to him all of our concerns.
As for the case, wouldn't it be great to see a Malaysian figure to be displayed in the museum and how I hope there will be one sooner or later. :-)

See ya...

Rhymee

No comments:

Post a Comment