Wednesday 18 January 2012

Nissan Juke

Salam...

During my holidays in Indonesia, I got to see that there were lots of these cars on the streets of Jakarta. It is a Nissan and better known as Juke. I guess it falls on the SUV or Crossover segment.
This 1.5L beauty is priced at Rp253,000,000 (about MYR87,000) on the road  in Indonesia.

The interior of the car? A big "WOW" I would say!

It looks like a smaller version of that Nissan Murano.
All in all, if Nissan is to offer this model in Malaysia and sells it with such a price, I trust it will be a hit. Yup! A big hit!

As for the case, I fell in love with this car at first sight! Hell yeah!!!

See ya...

Rhymee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ewah, dah berapa kali ni asyik review keta je...
leh jadi tokei keta cam ni...hehehe

mmg nampak cam nissan murano kan, tpi versi comel..

Post a Comment