Thursday 9 February 2012

A History Made In Hollywood

Salam...

Frankly speaking, throughout the eighteen years spending my life working as a human resource practitioner, this should be the best ever recognition I have ever received so far.

So, on the recently second day of February, celebrated in a grand dinner set in Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, Hollywood, Los Angeles and hosted by my company's President, another history was made in my career life.

And the award goes to.........
Me!!!
Hell yeah!!!
...with my partner in crime.
All in all, a special shout-out to all the people who I am working and have worked with and you know who you are and especially to my partner in crime for being my most loyal staff till to date and it is fifteenth this year, thank you and love you always!

As for the case, who says human resource is boring? Hell yeah!!! :-)

See ya...

Rhymee

"I am searching for abstract ways of expressing reality, 
abstract forms that will enlighten my own mystery".
               Eric "The King" Cantona

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmg tak sangka ada company bagi recognition cam tu sekali kat staf mereka...

hebat arrrr....

bukan calang-calang dpt muka 'tersergam indah' cam tu kan...congrats!

Post a Comment