Saturday 14 January 2012

Closed 2011 With A Bang!

Salam...

Out of the blue, I closed the year 2011 rather handsomely and perhaps with a loud bang I guess. :-) Hell yeah!!!
Received this notification once came back from that Jakarta holiday.
My last trip to this "Land Of The Free" as they called it was specifically on work but this time around will be an all expenses paid holiday trip besides that award presentation thing. As of to date, all of the preparations for the both of us were all done and just awaiting for the moment.
Usually people snapped photograph with the background of this popular signage. I guess I will do it too.
As for the case, how I wish that I would bump into Selena Gomez or perhaps Jessica Alba. Hmm... Nicekan? :-)

Lights... camera... action!

See ya Hollywood...

Rhymee

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!!

congrats and i'm so jeles!!!

bukan main2 hadiah new yaer ek...

well, u deserve it :)

Rhymee said...

Noriz : Thanks my friend. :-)

Shaffik said...

Sent my regard to arnold schwarzenegger

Unknown said...

mestilah u bwk ur wife kan?

so kena ready lah poket tebal utk spend kat butik2 LV/ Coach semua tu nanti....ekekeke

jumpa artis glamer jgn lupa mintak autograf ok!

ET said...

Mee...Hollywood je ke??? London bila plak? Calling2 aku kalau ke London

Post a Comment