Monday 13 June 2011

A Tribute For A Special Friend

Salam...

I was in the midst of a discussion at work and it was about four in the afternoon last Friday when my hand phone rang. It was from my wife and in a sad voice she told me that our best friend passed away due to a road accident. Read Here...

Photo courtesy of  Sinar Harian daily

To our beloved ADELEEN KASIM :

"May you rest in peace......
......we gonna miss and love you always."

 
......Al-Fatihah for you.

From the deep, down & inside of our heart...

Rhymee, Norul Akmar, Shahira & Ilhan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

semoga beliau di tempatkan di kalangan orang yang beriman dan tenang di sana..AlFatihah.

Nadia Fuzi said...

Al-Fatihah..

Anonymous said...

i miss her so much.
and i regret that the last time i saw here, we fought and i lied to her.

before she was a true friend for me.

rest in peace. :,(

mac

Post a Comment