Friday 17 June 2011

The Strength In Us

Salam...

Throughout my working life, most of the time, whenever people approach to talk or seek for my advice, it will always be about their negative characteristics for instance their weakness, threats, etc. I hardly experience people talking to me about their positive characteristics. Specifically, I see most people if not all tend to focus and think more on their negative side rather than the positive side namely their strength or opportunity in themselves.
So, let us be critical and try answering the following then... :-)


Do we know what our strengths are? What do we really know about our own strengths? Have we really utilize or realize our strength to the maximum? How intimate and passionate are we with our strengths? Does the surrounding recognize the strength we acquire?

All in all, always look on the bright side. Hail our strengths and utilize them the fullest. In addition, I also trust that life itself is in fact simple; so, do not complicate it. We do not have to be somebody else as we ourselves are unique in a way and we are who we are. I would love to say...... actually, there is no weakness in any of us but it is that we are not making the most of our strength. So... BE STRONG!!! :-)

As for my case, with the strength I possess, I have always push myself to be the jack of all trades so as to the effect, that good companion in my head will be rather bigger, heavier and more solid than before. Ha..ha..ha... :-)

See ya...

Rhymee

No comments:

Post a Comment