Thursday 9 June 2011

Life Is Already A Movie

Salam...

I would really love to watch these movies again and again and again and I suggest you watch them too.

It is about Banderas against a gang of vampires. A movie with lots of killing and blood splattering all over the places. Brutal!!


A Maya civilization tribesman fighting for survival. What is so special about the movie? Simply because the dialogue is of an unfamiliar one, yet we will still understand what the story is all about.
A Tom Hank's class act! It covers most of the historical moments and events before the end of the 20th century. The story line and plotting were just amazing.

A movie about a wrong turn that leads to a night terror. One word I define - thrill! One more thing; the soundtrack is awesome. Love that "Come and Die" track collaborated between two bands Therapy? and Fatal.

Brad Pitt as the hero during the Nazi era. A wicked and brutal movie! I never knew that Nazis were that stupid! Were they? :-)

A romantic comedy and a great combination between Richard Gere and Julia Roberts. I really love the soundtrack of this movie too - lots of great songs! A fable if you ask me.

I love Jack Black and yes... he is funny! A movie about a nobody whose dream was to become a great guitar player. A funny movie with great soundtrack and the late Ronnie James Dio acted in the movie too!

Here are a few more which I would love to recommend;

Edward Scissorhand
I would say it is a Johnny Depp's classic. A romantic and very touching movie and a well supported act by Winona Ryder.

Love Actually
A British romantic comedy film led by Hugh Grant portraying different aspects of love as shown through ten interconnected separate stories. The movie moves from one scene to another so smoothly that it made us really glued to the screen. "Mr. Bean" acted in the movie too.

So, there they go! At large, in my opinion our life has already been a movie. The script, the story line, the actors, the actresses, the extras, the director even the lightings are being set and produced by us. No matter how a movie begins, the smoothness of the story line, the ups and downs, be assured to end it as happily as it can be.

As for my case, the hero usually rises as the winner and that is who I am. Ha..ha..ha.. :-)

See ya...
Rhymee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pretty woman is my all time favourite, my husben naik muntah i duk ulang cite tu je...hehehe

Post a Comment