Friday 3 June 2011

Don't Believe The Hype...

Salam...

Nowadays, we are easily being influenced to believe lies and doubt about truth. Go read the newspaper or watch the television and you will understand what I really mean. Let it be on religion, economy, politics and even sports, we as human are simply being manipulated.


In every day's life, we are often being caught in a dilemma and confusion whenever deriving in making decision which we ourselves are unsure of. Tough ain't it? Why? Simply because we either believed the hype or we didn't.

Whenever I am in a "caught in between" situation, what I will do is to think deeply and follow my heart and at times I will acquire opinions from others. Follow your instinct then you will get your answer and pray thereafter. 

As for my case, there was situation when I seeked for my wife's opinion but I did not adhered. To add salt to the wound, the decision that I derived in making was actually off beam and she was right! :-) For the numerous times, it is that really-really hard big rock in my head turned to be the culprit. Ha..ha..ha...

So, morale of the story is that always listen and trust your partner. Albeit we are holding an extreme high position in an organization, possessing the highest education qualification from the best university in the world, etc., it does not guarantee we make good decision. Trust me... I am speaking the truth and I am not lying. :-)

See ya...

Rhymee

5 comments:

Shaffik said...

Thumbs up..Nice article..now i'm being you blog fanz..so you should move to .com...you site is remind me like http://zenhabits.net/...fabulous

Unknown said...

can't we find any solution to remove the hard big rock????
uiskkk, nak kena tu! ahahhahaha..

btw, this question is for Shaffik... which hosting should we choose? too many choices now..huhu

Rhymee said...

Shaffik : Should I move to my own .com? Maybe when I reach my 50th article and of course I'll seek for your advise.

Rhymee said...

Noriz : The solution to it will backfire for a larger problem. Ha..ha..ha.. So, let it be. :-)

Shaffik said...

Noriz,
Answer is simple. I suggest to take local web hosting. More cheaper and you can get support easily. I recommend web hosting that can give you a good support.
1) jomhosting.net (my close friend)
2) sealserver.com.my (my friend also).
3) datakl.com
4) exaytes.com

Post a Comment