Friday 20 May 2011

The Music We Listen To

Salam...


No matter in what sense, it is obvious that music do influence people's life. We choose our music and we listen to it. Certain songs too would make us remember of something. Without doubt in every of us there have been lots of songs that reminds us of for instance when we first laid our eyes on our spouse, songs that the day when we wished the ground would swallow us up and so on and so forth.


Though I listen to all music genres (except those from our neighbouring country), here, I list down ten of my music that I listen to which most of the songs means a lot to me in life.


Metallica - ...And Justice For All
Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power
Anthrax - Attack Of The Killer B's
Cromok - Forever In Time
Rusty Blade - Berat
Gamma Ray - Heading For Tomorrow
Yngwie Malmsteen - The Seventh Sign
Metalasia - Silantra...Bermulanya Sebuah Epik
Brain Dead - From The Estacy
Pergamum - Feel Life's Fear
The are as well intellectual studies carried out by researchers concluding that musics do affect people's behaviour, health, mood, etc. As for me, so long it soothes me, makes me a better person, I am fine with it. Hell yeah...

In my case, before we got married, my wife had never fancied the music I listen to. But now, whenever I play my music, at times she will say "...sedaplah bang...". Ha..ha..ha... Honestly speaking, until today I do not know what she really meant by that and to be cynical as usual I also do not want to know what it is. Ha..ha..ha...J

See ya...

Rhymee

"Obey your Master..." ~ Metallica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cieplarnia "Wielki hipnotyzer"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4SXOAMSu1Y

Shaffik said...

honest from mouth but not deep from her heart...hahahahaha

Post a Comment