Tuesday 26 April 2011

Planned And Unplanned

Salam…

For no reason, last Saturday, I “accidentally” purchase a new phone. I put it as "accident" because it was awfully unplanned. Damn!!! What a waste…sigh. There was nothing wrong with the old phone, yet, I bought a new one. Hmm… Until this moment, I still can't figure out why on earth did I purchased it.

Hmmm... I can't cry over spilled milk and life has to go on for sure. How I realized that sometimes in life, we either do things that we never planned or we simply failed to realize things that we did planned very-very much earlier. Perhaps, this is what human nature is all about. The tendency to realize unplanned matters is much higher than those we planned. I trust that when we fulfilled planned matters, the pleasure we acquire from it will be extremely irresistible. Therefore, the morale of the story is always prepare ourselves and beware for unplanned matters. Expect the unexpected.


So, back to my case; now that I have a new phone, nothing much I can say; so, no regret and no remorse. The good thing is..... there is nothing good about it! Damn! J

...as I will be away to Yangoon until the end of the week...

See ya …

Rhymee

No comments:

Post a Comment