Thursday 8 November 2012

Tao Kae Noi - The Little Boss Aitthipat Kulapongvanich

Salam...

I was surfing the television channels one Sunday afternoon when this movie entitled "The Billionaire" caught my interest - an inspirational movie about a Thai teenager who used to waste his time in playing online games until one day something happens that turns him into a successful person.
This biographical movie is about Aitthipat Kulapongvanich a.k.a. Tob - founder of the Tao Kae Noi seaweed based snack product company turned to be a tycoon at a very young age and what is interesting about him is how he realized his dreams overcoming all the challenges and obstacles. As I concluded it, nothing comes easy in life for sure. 

Watch the movie trailer HERE.
Aitthipat Kulapongvanich - founder of the Tao Kae Noi
All in all, after watching the movie and did some readings about him, in my opinion, this guy is simply brilliant!

As for the case, right now I am already dreaming of becoming like him. Perhaps the goreng pisang (banana fritters) would be the best bet and should go international I guess. Why not? If I happened to bump into him one day, I will for sure throw him the idea. :-)

See ya...

Rhymee

No comments:

Post a Comment