Friday 19 October 2012

Legoland Malaysia

Salam...

Legoland! Yup!!! I was there together with my gang members a couple of weeks back. Located in Nusajaya, Johor and with just half an hour away from my home, I took the chance to experience that so called Malaysia's first international theme park.

Details? Click www.legoland.com.my

Armed with my not so impressive compact camera, let me share some of the moments I captured.
...get your tickets here.
...the entrance.
...roller coaster ride known as Project X.
...another breathtaking ride.
...to the Dragons Castle.
...it ain't 3D but a 4D theater.
...get your driving licence here instead of from that usual JPJ, it is valid I guess. :-)
All in all, what I can say about the place is that it is a nice place to stroll and past our time and moreover it is great if we are thinking of walking ten thousands steps a day. Healthy isn't it? :-)

As for the case, annual pass? Hmm... why not!



See ya...

Rhymee





No comments:

Post a Comment