Thursday 22 December 2011

The Jakarta Quest : Episode 2 - KidZania Part 3

Salam...

So in this part let me share with you the professions my kids experienced amongst others.
Before beginning a role play, information on the capacity, duration, suggested age and economy (salary our kids gonna get) is made known to the public.

...my Ilhan a Tax Officer. He was briefed by the mentor what tax is all about.
...my Ilhan worked as something to do with animation and computer graphic.
...my Shahira as a chemist. Immediately after the role play, she said she will design some cure for my smoking habit and part of the ingredient would be weed killer. :-)
...my Shahira as a surgeon and again after the role play she mentioned that she would be more than happy if she could perform a surgery on my lungs. :-)
...my Shahira as a cashier. She said she will charge me ten times the normal price a packet of cigarette if she is to operate a retail shop in future. :-)
 There are other professions our kids could explore and experience as well.
Something to do with research and development.
Petrol pump attendant.
Kids may experience as radio broadcasters too.
......cute fire fighters.
As for the case, I hope my kids would realize that there is no shortcut to success and to be successful is all about exploring, experimenting and formulating their life with the inclusion of brain and heart factors in them.

......may the force be with you my Shahira and Ilhan.

See ya...

Rhymee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, interesting!

lain dr lain kan...

bagus shahira tu, utk daddy sendiri pun tak dpt family price ek...hahaha

a.E.m.E.y said...

hi rhymee...just drop by 2 let u know that i've private my blog..if it's ok, do give me yr email address and i'll invite u as my reader...:)

Post a Comment