Friday 16 December 2011

The Jakarta Quest : Episode 2 - KidZania Part 2

Salam...

Once I entered, I was astonished to see a Peter Pan world put into reality. It was like being in another world - a city owned, handled and governed by kids.
Kids will be given a cheque, bring it to the bank and later a cash card shall be issued before cash withdrawal could be made.
Cash card and cash note are used in their economy.
The only valid currency in their economy is known as Kidzo.
A city of its own.
The city takes care of its citizen's health and emergency too. 
......their own square.
In the first instance I thought the trees were real.
What I can say is that the idea of setting up the theme park and put it into reality was actually brilliant. Go there and you will understand me.

As for the case, my Shahira and Ilhan told me that how they now understand the difficulties and the challenges being an adult would be. Hmm... I guess this would help me to justify the plan to purchase the extra rattan cane then. :-)

See ya in KidZania Part 3...

Rhymee

No comments:

Post a Comment