Tuesday 12 April 2011

Enemy

Salam…

I still remember sixteen years ago, the first day of my first job as an employee in a Japanese company, my father who was a government servant then gave me a piece of advice that I will never ever forget until the day I inhale my last breathe.

The advice that he gave me was so brief and simple that it made me smiled each time I recalled my first day being an employee.
Here was what being uttered by him :

He said, “The day when we were born, there were already three enemies - satan, lucifer and desire. So, three enemies are more than enough.”

I laughed....
 

In the first instance, I never thought of such as at that point of time I actually expected from him advices which were more conservative. 

As he looked serious, I became curious and asked him, what did he really meant? He replied and said, "Think..."

After much thought, then I realised - battling with either of these three enemies has already been a tough one, why on earth should I add enemy number four, five, six and so on and so forth into my life.

So, in my opinion, we have to try our very best to minimize conflicts and as well as to manage it at the very best. At times, being accomodative does not mean that we are on the losing side but we will gain respect instead. By then, I think we will be able to minimize or lessen the number of enemies in our life.

In my case, hmmm.... my wife said that there is a rock in my head.  A real hard one.J

See ya...

Rhymee

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good advise!
btw,send my regard to that rock plsss :)))

Rhymee said...

Noriz : Regards conveyed... :-)

✿.。CikPuan Su。.✿ said...

TQ Rhymee.. feel better n smile after i read this n3..(^_^)

Rhymee said...

MuMMy CHoMell : You are welcome... :-)

Post a Comment