Wednesday 23 March 2011

Writing

Salam...

This is my third article and how I realized writing ain't as easy as we all thought. The two articles I wrote previously took me average about forty minutes to complete just for the matter of to express my thoughts. Yes! It is challenging!

To be frank, as not to limit myself, I did not complied with the rules of writing. So far, all of my writings are extremely "free flow" or "free styling" as I called it. In addition, I too am not sure as to whether such terms do exist. :-)

Simply my writings were on the basis of whatever came across or appeared in my mind I put it on the screen. Now I know the agony perhaps writers or authors such as Enid Blyton, JK Rowling, etc. each time they were to produce one so that readers get the pleasure out of it.


In my very own opinion, writing is an art. It represents the extreme feeling of a writer. Like a painting, it is purely deep, down and inside of the writer's thoughts as well.

I also believe that it ain't necessary for a writer to be extremely rich with bombastic vocabulary or superior in conducting language and if he or she wishes to write, go on with it.  So, it is up to the writer what he or she wishes to express. It is a masterpiece anyway and no matter how people look at it, dare yourself to write!

So, in my case, as of today, I have challenged myself and so far I have produced three masterpieces and I know there will be more to come. Whether the masterpiece will be a Picasso or a three year old drawing, I do not mind. No remorse and no regret. It is extremely up to the readers to rate it.

Nothing else matters - Metallica.

See ya...

Rhymee

2 comments:

aimannajmy said...

for me, i dont care about grammar anymore, just keep writing as long as people understand, huhu..

Rhymee said...

Aimannajmy : :-) Enjoy writing. Live life the fullest!

Post a Comment