Thursday 9 August 2012

Far Beyond Driven

Salam...

Few months back, I caught myself in a dilemma and eventually I made a decision which was never of my favour. It was never an easy one...
All this while, whenever I was in situations, often I was able to come up with sound actions and cope with the matter positively. It was however, back then, I had to make this very decision which was extremely against my will but rather to please certain quarters. So true it is as people use to say that life is never picture perfect.

All in all, how I realized now that at times nothing can be done. The only thing we can do is just sit back, close our eyes and go into sleep mode. Let the nature decides the fate and so be it...


As for the case, to be honest, the title of this post has got nothing to do with whatever I wrote here. It is simply a song title of that well renown American heavy metal band Pantera. Nothing more, nothing less... and I do not even know what it means. :-)



See ya and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri...

Rhymee

No comments:

Post a Comment