Thursday 3 November 2011

The Video Game

Salam...

I still remember that way back in the eighties video game arcades was a hit amongst the youngsters. Why? I guess it was simply because that during those years besides the rock music phenomena in our country, there were not many entertainment activities youngsters could do which was as fun and addictive as going to the video game arcade.


To begin a pleasure, a player would only require himself or herself to insert a twenty sen coin into the machine and presto... in return it could give him or her hours of enjoyment! Nowadays, I guess there are not as many arcades as it used to be. Perhaps, personal computers, game consoles, laptops, handphones, etc. had killed them off. As I could remember too, amongst of the games that were popular were Street Fighter, Super Mario Bros, Double Dragon and Pac Man, to name a few.
Street Fighter by Capcom was amongst the popular game.
Pac Man - A classic by Namco
In my opinion, playing video games could actually sharpen you reflexes and at the same time could as well improve concentration and instant decision making but too much of it will be addiction and that will be bad for oneself. I was so good at a game entitled 1943 : The Battle Of Midway that I could spent hours playing it with just a twenty sen coin! A great investment I guess. :-)
1943 : Battle of Midway was developed by Capcom
As for the case, how I wish I could play video game all day long and each time I score points money notes will be dispensed from the machine with just an investment of a twenty sen coin. Wouldn't it be great?

See ya...

Rhymee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my... I LOVE PACMAN!

addicted betul dulu...hehe

skang arcade game msih byk di mall cuma jenis games nye makin advance lah kan...

Rhymee said...

Noriz : Pacman? It's classic my friend. Real classic... :-)

Post a Comment