Thursday 24 November 2011

My Captures In Plaza Angsana

Salam...

My gang members and I were at Plaza Angsana last Saturday. As we were actually searching for our own necessities, while waiting for my gang members to conclude their shopping, I captured a few moments of the well-renown reality television show "Maharaja Lawak" audition which I guess the purpose was to acquire talents from the southern part of our country with my common compact camera.

To be frank, as I was not really focusing onto what was happening on the stage but for the purpose of passing time, I explored and experimented on what my 12 megapixel automatic compact camera could actually offers me. By the way, bear in mind that it is not that DSLR whatsoever type of thing I was armed with. :-) 

Pressing here and there, zooming in and out, etc., etc., these were the result.
No one laughed at these guys performance.

Audience of the day.

The juries were Sathiya, Sheila Rusly and the middle guy (I do not know who he is).

The juries decided who shall proceed to the next round.

Aspirants queuing for registration.

Local artistes performed during break time - Hazama, Zahid, Mamat & R2
All in all, I salute those guys who dared themselves and how true people tend to say; it ain't easy to make people laugh. Hazama has great voice! Perhaps he will be the best bet if Search is to replace Amy.

As for the case, I have no knowledge on the art of phototaking. To me it is about switching on the camera, focus and zoom and finally snap the moment. Simple as that!!! But, looking deeper into the thing I guess it should be bigger than that. Hmm... no wonder photography is well considered as another art subject.

My brother of Shaffik.com is an active photographer (he makes money out of it too!) and now I understand why he is so obsessed with that DSLR whatsoever thing. So, I guess next year's resolution - learn basic photography so that I too could make money like him. Ha..ha..ha.. :-)

See ya...

Rhymee

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wah, memasang cita2 menjadi kelompok pencinta DSLR yg tumbuh mcm cendawan skang ni?

good for u tpi utk target buat duit tu kena lmbt sket la coz nk start portfolio tu pun bukan mudah kan.. and u shud start dgn servis free of charge di majlis sedara sndiri dulu utk tnjuk hasil...hihihi


psl audition tu, jauh betul audience dgn pentas ek?
mesti susah dpt parking hari tu...huhu, Angsana ni asyik crowded je...

Shaffik said...

Good picture bro for beginnner like you..even it 12MP. For more quality photo DSLR is the best...wah next year i have new competitor n also new photographer gangs...

Rhymee said...

Noriz : Just for fun but who knows in the end. :-)

Rhymee said...

Shaffik : You better watch out my brother. As usual, never let me learn and I guess you know why. Ha..ha..ha.. :-)

Post a Comment