Monday 19 September 2011

Aidilfitri Open House 2011

Salam...

They came, they saw and they conquered!

I tribute this post for those who came - my beloved parents, siblings, relatives, friends and zillion thanks for making it happened.
The abundance of the traditional delicacies was prepared by my mom.
It all started at three in the afternoon on Malaysia Day.

...and the conquest began.

...with my past and current human resource gang members.

My younger sister the teak wood furniture "towkay" and her daughter.





Check out her Facebook : Anggun Jati
...and I hope they enjoyed the delicacies, the hospitality and the day.
O' mighty Allah for whom I put my trust to; Alhamdulillah and thanks for everything. May you grant my family, my siblings, my friends and me "jannah" and I pray to you for our great health, prosperity and happiness here and thereafter. Insya Allah...

See ya...

Rhymee

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wah, bestnye...
mcm2 ada...

time raya ni bukan sbb makan je best tapi sbb dpt berkumpul semua yg paling menggembirakan...

adik u towkay jati? syok nyeee...
leh arr dpt diskaun ek...hihihi

Shaffik said...

Where my PIC? So sad....

Rhymee said...

Noriz : Yup! That is the beauty of Aidilfitri. Discount? I guess she is ok with it. Check out her Facebook - Anggun Jati.

Rhymee said...

Shaffik : Don't you remember when I was about to snap your photo, we ran out of the film. Unlucky and I pity you. Ha ha ha... :-)

Post a Comment