Friday 1 April 2011

My Birthday Wish List

Salam…

Few weeks back, my wife asked me what I would wish from her for my birthday which will be approaching soon. I smiled with that evil look and cynically replied, “Give me some time and I’ll let you know”.

Hmm…ok…to my beloved partner-in-crime, if you happened to read this, as it is no rocket science, I list them down for your own convenience. J

And as people used to say “a picture is worth a thousand words”, I deliberately put pictures instead of many words on the screen which I trust it will help you even better in deriving the decision. Either all or just one out of all, it is still fine with me. J

 
Perform Hajj Package

and/or
Tour package to Acapulco

and/or
A Bavaria Motor Works

and/or
 
Bally of Switzerland

and/or
 
A Tag Heuer Carrera

and/or

 
An ESP

and/or
 
Metallica concert

and/or, last but not least.....


…………………………..a long lasting love.

So there you go dear. I hope this list will help you to decide.

To all my dearest friends and readers, I welcome you to share your piece of advice too so as she could be driven of making a mild and very much decent decision or perhaps.... you could actually acquire for me any of the listed items.  Ha..ha..ha...J

Anyway, I just need the first and the last.
See ya…

Rhymee

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wowo...what a wish!!! but i like the last one...
gd luck to ur wife...huhuhu

Anonymous said...

oh dear...sooo touchingg...!! i vote for the first and last for your wishlist...Ameen!! - rima

Rhymee said...

Noriz... Ain't it so challenging to be a wife? :-)

Rhymee said...

Rima... If it is you then it should be the others rather than the first and the last. :-)

Post a Comment