Monday 1 August 2011

Is Dog A Pet Or A Friend?

Salam...

I wonder who was the "Smart Alec" that came up with the quote, "A dog is man's best friend". How on earth does a dog makes its mark as the "best friend"? Why couldn't it be a cat, a lizard, or perhaps a rat as man's companion? 

For you to know, recently, on the 17th July 2011, the 4th IOI Mall Dog Show and Competition jointly organized by the mall and the Malaysian Kennel Association (MKA) was held at the mall which is located in Bandar Putra, Kulaijaya.

While awaiting for my car to be washed, I wandered around the show and captured a few shots of that so-called man's best friend.

...the dog was being judged.
...here are the cute ones.
...this one looks so innocence.
...so fluffy I can tell you.
...looks like the Monopoly dog playing piece.
...and the not so cute ones.
...the bulldog - anybody knows this i guess!
...this one is as big as a three year old child.
...the police dog.
All in all, a dog will always be a dog. Though people ranked them as man's best friend, in reality, it barks and it bites. It can be charming and lovely or fierce and ferocious, let the owner determines and decides. :-)

As for my case, I am not the type of guy who is into pets and this is simply because I am too superbly lazy to do all the necessities - the cleaning, bathing, feeding, etc. Rather than looking after the pet, I guess spending and occupying my time with my new obsession - The Angry Bird game would be of my utmost preference. At least I am on a decent mission against the pigs. Hell yeah!!! :-) Ha..ha..ha..


See ya...

Rhymee

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love Angry Bird too... mmg leh addicted kan!

i think dogs tu consider best fren sbb dia dgr kata kot plus boleh dikerah buat keje la sket...

tpi mmg byk cost...tak koserrrr :(

Sharifah Aniza Ali said...

maybe sbb dogs dgr ckp + pndai kot..

Rhymee said...

Noriz: Yeah!!! For Angry Birds! Let's murder some pigs. Ha..ha..ha.. :-) Perhaps cats are stubborn and won't listen to its master? Hmmm....what say you?

Rhymee said...

cpahniza: Maybelah... I have never seen a hamster listens and obeys its master before. Have you seen one?

Post a Comment