Monday 18 July 2011

Argue Less With Your Wives When They Buy These Things

Salam...

Recently, whilst shopping with my wife at one of the well renown departmental store in Skudai, I passed by a couple who happened to be in a verbal argument. When my wife and I walked passed them, accidentally (seriously it was an accident :-)) I overheard that the lady intended to purchase a pair of shoes but was rejected by her partner. She looked down... so down... very-very down. I pity for her...... :-(

Thereafter, I would love to suggest... guys out there to give your ladies some space when they spend on the things below where as a result in return you will gain something which would be priceless I would say. Everybody loves to see beautiful things, ain't it? So, guys just argue less and recognize their needs.

........they need shoes to match their clothing.
Pink stiletto will not "go" with a green "baju kurung", I guess.
........they need handbag to match their shoes or perhaps clothing.
Partner in crime to the shoes
........they need clothing.
Wear the same clothing for the whole week running? Come on......
........inner wear, of course.
I think it is about building inner self confidence.

........cosmetics for sure.
Nobody wants to look dull and pale.
So, all in all, what else does a woman needs besides love and affection? I presume the above are just what they need to have in building their character and confidence. Knowing that life is short, let them take pleasure out of it.

As for my case, if my wife intended for a Anya Hindmarch, a Hermes, a Coach or whatever, perhaps I would just simply suggest her for a substitution which she could get either a made in Bandung or the one in the night market nearby to our house. :-)

See ya...

Rhymee

7 comments:

Norul said...

ohh my dear hubsband...
please buy me an Anya Hindmarch handbag for Raya....hehehehe...

Rhymee said...

Norul : Sure.... for you dear it'll be my life and my soul. Alright... today we'll stop by at the night market. :-)

Unknown said...

muahahaha....veeerryyyy nice statement but at the same time being naughty... hikhik

but still, so thoughtful of u for not letting ur wife down...

i hope all men out there consider la sket nice gift utk wifey masing2 after all the 'hardwork' we served...kannnn :)

Rhymee said...

Noriz : Yup! Agree with you. Women are unique in many ways. So, guys should be at least a lil' bit appreciative if not more.

Nadia Fuzi said...

hehehe.. nice post...
" I overheard that the lady intended to purchase a pair of shoes but was rejected by her partner. She looked down... so down... very-very down. I pity for her...... :-("

I hope my husband will say like this too ..hehe...

Rhymee said...

Nadia : He will and he shall... the moment will come. The only thing you have to do is wait. :-)

a.E.m.E.y said...

i work in a company where i'm the only girl in..when we had a tea-break at the cafe d/stairs, they used to tease few lady who walk by...heard them complaining to each other, tis girl is outdated, her shirt is old, her shoe didn't match the skirt, she looks funny in tat blablablaaa..yet, when their wife ask fr a new shoe, still they're saying tat the wife is demanding..sighhh~~~~

Post a Comment