Monday 9 April 2012

From Kulaifornia to California - The Moments I Captured

Salam...

In this last part, I am sharing a few pictures which I captured while I was there.
...a shot of that infamous signage.
...there was a psychological thriller movie named after the road.
...the El Capitan - a theater which shows only Walt Disney pictures.
...it is not the pizza but that "psychic" thing - can be considered as "bomoh" I guess. :-)
...my partner in crime with her Russian friends at the roof top of Roosevelt Hotel.
...at Santa Monica Pier - We experienced that mind blowing Cirque du Soleil (under that yellow tent). It is a circus with no animals by the way. ;-)
...Hard Rock Cafe Universal Studio.
...finally, one shot for the record with the background of the Hollywood signage way behind there.
All in all, the trip had been a pleasant one and one of the best experience I had ever had. :-)

As for the case, tomorrow I will be flying again there and this time around it involves work.

See ya...

Rhymee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

signage tu mmg kebanggaan klu ke Hollywood kan...

band apa main kat Hard rock tu?
best nye layan live band...

Post a Comment